Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Let's Boogie

When I first set out to take this adventure, I had this idea of a perfect day:

  • wake up
  • go surfing
  • make coffee & breakfast
  • do a little work
  • break for some pool time
  • work
  • relax for the evening
The surfing part is probably the only piece that I haven't quite accomplished yet. The waves this time around are very different (as in HUGE and somewhat terrifying). There are also a lot more surfers in the water right now than when I was here last - busy vs slow season I guess. 

Instead, I've rediscovered my love of boogie boarding! When Shawn was here a couple of weeks ago, we rented Boogie Boards from Taco Star and had a blast. It's so much fun to boogie during high tide. If you can catch the wave just right, it's like you are flying over the water. Exhilarating and exhausting!

Julie, Nick and Valerie arrived last Thursday and we went out and bought two decent boards. SO glad we did that! It's been a blast so far. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment