Monday, March 3, 2014

Tour of mi casa

I like the place I'm staying - the Beachouse Playa Grande which is run by the Playa Grande Park Hotel. Rebeka, the manager, has been so great and very accommodating. I've only been here a couple of days, but I think I would rent a different place if I do this again. It would be nice to have a BBQ grill and A/C throughout the entire place. Plus, I didn't realize it's only "technically" a 2 bedroom place but really it's a 1 bedroom with a loft. For friends who are visiting, no need to worry. There is another beach house across from the pool that should be available.

Inside tour:
Update since this morning when I took this video. I noticed my neighbors in Bungalow #4 have a 60" flat screen tv. Guess my place needs an upgrade.


Outside tour:

You'll see a surprise visit from the resident iguanas Iceman and Maverick. I have no idea what their names are, but it's a lot more fun to think of them as Top Gun characters flying fighter planes.


No comments:

Post a Comment